Seems I only use this blog for dumping recipes! Here’s a new one for banana bread chocolate chip muffins. This makes a nice alternative to a normal banana bread loaf.
- 120g self-raising flour (or plain flour with 1 teaspoon of baking powder)
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 2 extra-ripe bananas mashed up
- 75g light brown sugar
- 120g unsalted butter melted
- 1 medium egg
- 30g milk
- 60g Chocolate chips/broken chocolate bar
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees (fan).
- Line a standard 6 cup muffin tin with bun cases.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour and cinnamon.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together banana, sugar, egg, butter and milk.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips/broken chocolate.
- Divide batter evenly between prepared bun cases.
- Bake until tops spring back when lightly touched, about 20 minutes.
- Cool in pans 5 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.